About BPM Maintenance
BPM Maintenance is a building & property maintenance company based in Bath & servicing Bath, Bristol, Salisbury, North Somerset and West Wiltshire.
We offer a comprehensive service with a team of specialists in trades such as carpentry, roofing, plumbing, gas, electrical, glazing, decorating, drainage and mechanical.
Underpinning all work carried out by BPM Maintenance is a commitment to best practice and clearly defined, iterated processes. We have developed fully documented management systems for health & safety, environmental, quality and service that are each maintained by dedicated managers within the company.
To demonstrate our commitments to excellence we have achieved the following accreditations:
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Gas Safe registered
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System for the Provision of Reactive Maintenance, Renovation and Property Project work
- ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System for Envrionmental activities relating to the provision of Reactiove Maintenance, Renovation and Property Project work
- Trustmark Approved
- FENSA Registered Company
- Water Industry Approved Plumber's Scheme (WIAPS) Accredited
- Waste Carriers Licence - Upper Tier Carrier Dealer - approved by the environmental agency
- Trading Standards Approved Business
- Safe Contractor (SSIP)
- Exor (SSIP)
- Buying Force Approved Supplier
- Constructionline Member 96989
- F Gas Certification: Stationary Equipment Qualification Company Certificate
- Green Deal Registered Installer
- Nexans Cabling Registered Installer
BPM Maintenance supports the Fairtrade Foundation & the goal of Bath becoming a Fairtrade City.
- All food and drink purchased by our business is Fairtrade.
- We support Fairtrade events, especially those local to Bath.
- Our support for Fairtrade is included within our social responsibility policy.